Pods and CUC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Griff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Griff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
634
Reaction score
306
Location
Fredericksburg Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where does everyone buy their pods and cut online?

I e used aquarium depot but they must have cancelled my last order. It showed up on my credit card the shipment didn't come after two weeks I emailed twice with no response and then when I looked at my cc the transaction disappeared.

I've also used live aquaria but they are often out of stock and a little high in price.

Anyone out there that you guys use and would rate 4 stars and up?
 
Correct but all you need for a healthy balanced reef.
You will not be disappointed.
 
Theirs only so many snails crabs and pods, mostly everyone has the same few of each anyway.
 
Reefcleaners are awesome.

I've also used GetYourPods for a mix of copepods and amphipods.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new