Pods are killing my Zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sugo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One thing that hasnt been listed yet is to amp up the flow around the zoas. I did that and it helped quite a bit

I've always blasted my Z&P's with high flow, anymore and I'll rip their mat off :)

I didn't get the chance to pick up another Wrass yet. I never realized how cool looking some Wrass's are so I wanna try to pick up the best looking one.

On the up and up, I did catch an Acan munching on a huge pod.

I really hate these pods now, they left me a Red Hornet floating around my tank...
 
get rid of the six line and find a small yellow corris, or some fairy/flasher wrasses stay small as wel. my yellow corris wrasse eats everything and is as docile as can be. never bothers anyone. seen him eat one of the small white serpent start the other day and come up out of the sand for the first time was awesome to watch. all he does all day is hunt, if he isnt burried in the sand he is hunting.
 
Flasher Wrass look sweet! My Sixline is getting flushed tonight! Jk :) I'm in luck, Diver'sDen has a Flasher right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new