Point of order!

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got accused of using photoshop recently, it really annoyed me!
This was part of the trachy today, max lights so 8 T5s and led supplement, if the colours aren't there how the heck do I add them, I don't even shoot in RAW?!
Gripe over! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x662).jpg
 
The thing that annoys me is that everyone who isn’t as good at taking photos will tell people like me an you that it’s all fake and photoshopped but here is the deal. Photoshop is not for completely altering an image. I never use it but it can just be used to color correct to the real colors you legitimately see in person
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new