Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer Coraline because
1. GSP reminds me too much of grass
2. I don't want to risk it getting on anything
3. It kind of distracts your eyes and instead of looking at your beautiful corals, you look at "that invasive green thing in the back of your tank that looks like grass"

uhgster1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thought of gsp flowing in the background was alluring at first but then I noticed how eventually they turn into invasive tendrils of death spreading to every corner of the tank. Coraline growing on the back of the glass is more of an ego status but actually just looks like dirt if you're not familiar with the hobbie. But encrusting corals are another thing. I waited until I had Coraline growing and stuck some mystic sunset montipora on the back and the rest is history. I also have cyphastrea growing on my overflow.
tempImageGnA4Z7.png
tempImagefl9D3L.png

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thought of gsp flowing in the background was alluring at first but then I noticed how eventually they turn into invasive tendrils of death spreading to every corner of the tank. Coraline growing on the back of the glass is more of an ego status but actually just looks like dirt if you're not familiar with the hobbie. But encrusting corals are another thing. I waited until I had Coraline growing and stuck some mystic sunset montipora on the back and the rest is history. I also have cyphastrea growing on my overflow.
tempImageGnA4Z7.png
tempImagefl9D3L.png
I may consider that as my tank starts to mature. Tank looks stunning.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back