Polyclad flatworm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
2,347
Reaction score
1,067
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found one of these guys this morning. I guess i will be buying clams tonight and setting traps. Unfortunately my zebra turbo has already been a casualty. This tank has been harsh on the cuc. Will frozen clams work or do these guys need live bait?
 
Ok I will try some frozen clams. That way if all else fails I have food for the fish
 
Good luck, gorgeous creatures but nasty. I got very lucky and managed to eradicate my population with boiling water and syringes/turkey baster.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new