Polyp bailout?

Reefnoobz90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
228
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking around my tank and keep seeing these weird green spots. Today I looked and they were all fuzzy. I'm thinking they are little green birdnest pieces.

Is this normal? I've had birdsnest before and never had them become invasive.

20210818_200114.jpg 20210818_200031.jpg 20210818_200010.jpg 20210818_195859.jpg 20210818_195834.jpg 20210818_195656.jpg 20210818_192117.jpg
 
Well that's good... And not so good. The more I look the more I'm finding. I guess it's better than aiptasia lol
 
Well that's good... And not so good. The more I look the more I'm finding. I guess it's better than aiptasia lol
Grow them and then sell them to your lfs for store credit to get other stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new