polyp ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter sp1187
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
13,352
Reaction score
59,266
Location
the duck blind
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any idea what the purple polyps behind the rastas?
1/1.5mm size.
there was a frag of blue sympodium in that general vicinity but they crashed and burned.
and those were 3mm+ in size.
best pic I've been able to get.
RASTA 102920.jpg
 
any idea what the purple polyps behind the rastas?
1/1.5mm size.
there was a frag of blue sympodium in that general vicinity but they crashed and burned.
and those were 3mm+ in size.
best pic I've been able to get.
RASTA 102920.jpg
Looks like Blue Clove Polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new