Polyp-Palooza AFTER SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you missed out on our Polyp-palooza year end live sale, don't worry its not too late!
We resume shipping on January 4th. If you participated in the live sale and have not yet purchased a shipping module the are available here: http://www.cherrycorals.com/live-sale-shipping-modules/
Regular rates are now in effect. If you would like to add to your existing order and you have already paid shipping, please use the "local pickup" option when checking out.

ppbh706.jpg~original

ppbh700.jpg~original

ppbh636.jpg~original

palooza1395.jpg~original

Last edited:

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bunch arrived today ...

Still unpacking and drip-acclimating each one, and each one is proving to be a unique gem - lovely under my whites, searingly flourescent under the blues! Packing was secure and well-planned for what turned out to be the coldest day of the season so far. Not seeing any excess algae on the frag plugs, such as I have encountered at the LFS... (Probably unavoidable)

I can't say that Cherry has outdone themselves, because this is my first order - but they've done a great job, as far as I'm concerned!

~Bruce, who may just have a new favorite coral, 'cause he just placed one of the blastomussa . . .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back