Polyp-Palooza Shipment!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coraal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coraal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
36
Location
San Mateo, CA
OMG the shipment I got from Cherry Corals was amazing! It was the one of the best packaged shipment of corals I've ever gotten. My dad kept telling me to be patient and that Cherry Corals always comes through with their shipment and I really couldn't believe him but once I got it I was really surprised.

The inside of the box was warm and all the water was warm as well. Everything was perfectly in place and all the corals looked healthy as can be!

Thanks to Cherry Corals amazing team and props to them for beating the winter cold!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new