Polyp-Palooza Shipping Delay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

787will

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well 10.30 has come and gone and still no corals! They are somewhere in Orlando so whats FedEx's excuse? Theres no weather delays here! Wont be happy if i loose any!

J-BRoS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My delivery got held up at Romulus, MI. I looked at the weather forecast, looks like there are heavy clouds an rain.

Is there a way to add Saturday delivery if the package does no make it today?
And in the event if the package does not make it nor they cannot add Saturday delivery. How do we handle that with FedEx?

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals that are being delivered to MN were in Memphis TN at 4:45 this morning I hope it makes it in time :confused:

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few delays, we have been on the phone with our fedex rep all morning. Apparently there was a mechanical issue with a plane at the Kentucky hub, so nothing weather related. We will have everything expedited so if it does not make delivery today, it will be delivered Saturday. We guarantee live arrival, so please contact us via email at [email protected] if there are any issues.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My delivery got held up at Romulus, MI. I looked at the weather forecast, looks like there are heavy clouds an rain.

Is there a way to add Saturday delivery if the package does no make it today?
And in the event if the package does not make it nor they cannot add Saturday delivery. How do we handle that with FedEx?

Nothing actually was held up here, it just didn't get the next scan.

No need to make any claims, we will handle everything. You can of course call to get updates on your shipment as the tracking does not always update.

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone's shipment is delayed, I would not worry. I got my package today and Cherry coral's packing job was fantastic. Not one broken bag, not one broken coral and the water was plenty warm. Some polyps were even out in the bag.

If your order takes two days to get to you due to delays, I would not fret one bit. These corals could easily thrive two days in the conditions mine was shipped in.

Brett, I sent you an email.

coraal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to what JMSKI333 said... i just picked mine up from the local fedex and it was very well packaged and all the corals looked healthy.

787will

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals just arrived and even with the delay in delivery they look great, packing was excellent and I'm very happy with my purchases. Only problem is i didn't receive me free frag for pre-purchasing the shipping. No biggy but was looking forward to finding out what the mystery frag was going to be.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals just arrived and even with the delay in delivery they look great, packing was excellent and I'm very happy with my purchases. Only problem is i didn't receive me free frag for pre-purchasing the shipping. No biggy but was looking forward to finding out what the mystery frag was going to be.

Sorry about that, we shall be issuing you a gift certificate for the missing freebie.

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone's shipment is delayed, I would not worry. I got my package today and Cherry coral's packing job was fantastic. Not one broken bag, not one broken coral and the water was plenty warm. Some polyps were even out in the bag.

If your order takes two days to get to you due to delays, I would not fret one bit. These corals could easily thrive two days in the conditions mine was shipped in.

Pics. Or it didn't happen.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!! It is frustrating on our end to have spent 12 hours prepping and packing all these shipments to have fedex drop the ball. We can do everything perfect and fedex makes us look bad!!! ARRGGghhh!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! It is frustrating on our end to have spent 12 hours prepping and packing all these shipments to have fedex drop the ball. We can do everything perfect and fedex makes us look bad!!! ARRGGghhh!
:cry:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back