PolypLabs Lens It’s Pretty Awesome

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaggyRS6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
1,272
Location
MT Juliet, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I’d share this. I use the Lens on my iPhone for all my Instagram video and quick snaps. I personally think it’s totally worth it and it’s also on sale right now. I know you could use other means but for ease of use it’s great. Here is a shot of a couple of Zoa rocks I got today !

F8A94301-FA00-4A52-9D4E-92AFF0082891.jpeg
 
Yeah it's pretty cool, not too exaggerated but just right! I just wish my otterbox case was not so thick...I have to take it off my phone every time if I want to use the filter ☹
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new