polyps closing

  • Thread starter Thread starter KABrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KABrown

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my aquarium set up now for two years and got my first coral couple weeks ago. Guy at local coral store told me that they dip everything so I wouldn't have to worry about any critters. I think I may have nudis but not positive, the closed ones have white things on them and some tan.

20200822_214617.jpg 20200822_214759.jpg 20200822_214505.jpg Screenshot_20200822-214400_Gallery.jpg
 
You very well may. Only way to find out is to do your own dip and see what comes off
 
Thanks, I was thinking of removing it and dipping it and see what happens. My problem now is I super glued it to my live rock and not sure how to go about this. Any ideas? Tear it off? Dip the whole rock?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new