• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pom Pom crab with Pom Pom’s - $20

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small invert only tank that I’m taking down. I had added a Pom Pom crab to it a while ago, but I hadn’t seen him for a while and I thought that he had died. However, I just saw him a few minutes ago. Unfortunately he went behind the rocks before I could take a picture. I’m going to be taking down the tank tomorrow, so I’m posting this message here in the hopes of finding someone who can pick him up tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. If I put him in my display tank I’m sure he’ll Just become a snack for my puffer or trigger. I’ll post a picture here tomorrow as soon as I find him while I’m breaking down the tank, but like I said, I’m posting this now in the hopes of getting some interest before he becomes homeless.

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and it would probably be good to post my location if I expect people to pick him up:). I’m in Deltona, FL... not too far from Orlando and Daytona.

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the crab has a new home with @Davey-Jones’-Locker, but I did promise pics, so here they are:)

F6F6F0D4-48A7-4FEF-8E93-6F7DD032A898.jpeg
E660F1D2-6BD4-455E-BD4B-16C17669DB3E.jpeg

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome crab!!!! They are fun to watch, especially when approached by a fish or another crab. Seeing them swing them pom poms around is so cool

Back