• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

POMA Conspic Angel 4-5” for sale great price

Item Price
$2500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

We are moving and building a house. This means I have to break down my 150 gallon tank. The tank has been up and running for 4 years.

I’ve meticulously sourced the fish in this tank. They have come from Marine Collectors, Quarantined fish and POMA. All of these fish are 100% Quarantined and I have not introduced any fish, coral or inverts since adding these fish that were not properly QT’d as well.

Looking to move these fish in the next week. I want them to go to a good home as I’ve had many of these fish for 3+ years.

I will list what I paid for each fish and the price I am looking for. You can see I’m giving a discount to just move these fish in a timely manner.

POMA Captive Breed Conspic Angel paid $3500 asking $2,500 plus shipping. My LFS will ship the fish for an additional charge. There is no DOA policy.

Any questions let me know.

When you send me a message please tell me tank size and other fish you have. I want this guy to go to a great home. He will eat our of your hand!

Located just south of Lansing in Charlotte. If you pick up the fish I will give you a discount.

Thanks

image.jpg IMG_6526.jpeg IMG_6517.jpeg IMG_6516.jpeg

dkdiskin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

We are moving and building a house. This means I have to break down my 150 gallon tank. The tank has been up and running for 4 years.

I’ve meticulously sourced the fish in this tank. They have come from Marine Collectors, Quarantined fish and POMA. All of these fish are 100% Quarantined and I have not introduced any fish, coral or inverts since adding these fish that were not properly QT’d as well.

Looking to move these fish in the next week. I want them to go to a good home as I’ve had many of these fish for 3+ years.

I will list what I paid for each fish and the price I am looking for. You can see I’m giving a discount to just move these fish in a timely manner.

POMA Captive Breed Conspic Angel paid $3500 asking $2,500 plus shipping. My LFS will ship the fish for an additional charge. There is no DOA policy.

Any questions let me know.

When you send me a message please tell me tank size and other fish you have. I want this guy to go to a great home. He will eat our of your hand!

Located just south of Lansing in Charlotte. If you pick up the fish I will give you a discount.

Thanks

image.jpg IMG_6526.jpeg IMG_6517.jpeg IMG_6516.jpeg
I live in Bloomfield Village.
I have a 1000 gallon , fish only tank.
Tank has been up for 8 years.
I'm interested in your conspic and bandit
You can call my cell:
248-672-5072