Pomacanthus changing color

  • Thread starter Thread starter myerst22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

myerst22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Location
Sag Harbor NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have always been amazed by Poma. angels changing from their juvi. colors to their adult colors. I got a juvi X-mas Island Emperor about 6 months and he has really started to change his color. So I wanted to start a a new topic showing the progression of the change. Also if anyone else has a pics of their angel changing please share them. Regards, Tim

2/22
IMG_3485.jpg


3/21
IMG_3829.jpg


4/06
IMG_3925.jpg


4/07
IMG_3966.jpg


4/16
IMG_4005.jpg


4/28
IMG_4074.jpg


5/06
IMG_4139.jpg
 
No the Emperor is in a FOWLR. I have had reefs in the past but decided to do FO with this tank because I wanted to get some fish that i wouldn't be able to get with a reef. When I started keeping fish 20 years ago i always wanted to keep an Emperor from a Juvi to an adult. It was my dream fish until i laid eyes on the Conspiculatus. Sometime in the near future I will get one. I hope others will post pics of their Pomacanthus changing. regards, Tim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new