• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Poor purchase experience with member Expo703

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received the Sicce pump I purchased from Expo703. He advertise it for sale on this for him as a well-maintained pump. Upon receipt I found it to be disgustingly dirty. I put it in a bucket of water and plugged it in and it wouldn’t even start to run. I had to disassemble it and remove the impeller and there was so much crap caked everywhere internally that in my opinion this pump was never cleaned. After cleaning it I was able to get it to run but the impeller and other internal parts are so worn that it just wobbles around while spinning, has a horrible vibration and it’s incredibly loud. It’s unusable. I reached back out to the seller via IM and at this point he has not responded. I am currently working with PayPal to try and get my money back.

I have purchased a few items from sellers on this forum and never had an issue till now. Glad it was only $80 and not $800

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back