PopBloom RL90 or Maxspect Jump 260

SeaHorseQueen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
442
Reaction score
192
Location
Fort Wayne
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at getting a light since my tank has been one week without a good reef light. I can get the maxspect today or wait until Tuesday/Wednesday for a PopBloom RL90. I don’t know anything about the Maxspect line. Which would you go with? I’m looking for a meted reef in a 20g tall. I know the par range is fine on the rl90 but I’m seeking opinions on which is best.

IMG_8383.jpeg
 
For a 20 gallon ether would work , I’d go with what in your budget .
 
For a 20 gallon ether would work , I’d go with what in your budget .
I bought the Maxspent but having trouble getting the bracket to work on the arm. Coral seems happier.

Last night

IMG_8391.jpeg


Today

IMG_8394.jpeg


IMG_8393.jpeg


I couldn’t get to colors to pop on my phone but they’re coloring up a lot more.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new