Popbloom rl90 shades

  • Thread starter Thread starter davebreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davebreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
21
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi looking at getting 2 popbloom rl90s when I upgrade my 4ft to saltwater and have seen theses shades for sale will they effect the width output of the lights spead


il_794xN.6629878903_qgep.jpg
 
It shouldn’t , but that would be as to how high or low you hang them .
 
How many lights are you using
 
A par meter wound to hurt . I have two Radions with a 4 ft tank with a similar shade on them and have experienced no problem with coral . If your tank has any shading it would be on the glass .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new