Popeye in Seahorse

HildebrandRarity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
191
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, My seahorse has a very bad case of popeye and was wondering if there is still hope to save him? Have heard to try melafix but not 100% sure if this will help? I also purchased some special salt called Syn-Biotic Sea Salt from tropic marin that says it should help with fish going through stressful situations like this. Any suggestions?
 
I have had him for over a year now and this just developed about 2 weeks ago and has got much worse in the last 2 days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new