Porky pine puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter auquaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

auquaman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s a good food to feed the porky pine puffer because she enjoys game fish and she’s looking little malnourished I’m kinda worried
 
Lets see if we can get an answer
 
Porcupine Puffer* I fed mine Raw Shrimp with the shell on.
Defrost it in tank water peel the skin off.
Dump that water down the drain then soak it a second time for 5 mins or so then dump that water and i would feed mine the whole piece once a day.
All depends on size of the puffer tbh.
I also fed it crabs or snails to keep it beak worn down.
Live shrimp good also if they like the hunt. I would sometimes move mine across the top and have it chase it for a bit.
 
krill ,silversides, clams on half shell. Defrost at room temp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new