Port on Gyre 250 Controller Not Working

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just noticed today that port A is not working on my gyre 250 controller. I use two pumps on the controller and port B is working fine. I confirmed this is NOT a pump issue because each pump works fine when connected to port B.

I also did a power cycle with no luck.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any luck fixing it?

I put in a support ticket with coralvue but want to see if y'all have any experiences with this.

U

User1

View Badges
I've not seen this. I was going to suggest you swap them around but you already did that :) Only other thing I can suggest is check the pins, that it is seated all the way in, firmly, and that it is correctly positioned. I'm sure you already did this but doesn't hurt to ask.

I was also going to suggest that you check thepump itself that everything is seated properly (blades, cages, etc). But I think you said it was working fine with on the other port.

U

User1

View Badges
One other thing - and I'm sure you already checked - but is that port set to run? One time I plugged one in channel B and didn't see it move. Then I looked at the controller and it was set to the straight arrow -> and 0.

OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other thing - and I'm sure you already checked - but is that port set to run? One time I plugged one in channel B and didn't see it move. Then I looked at the controller and it was set to the straight arrow -> and 0.
haha yes! Both ports set to constant speed of 50%.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back