Possible cure for viruses like Lympho

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hard time discerning you saw any effect vs no treatment. Without removing multiple variables, testing each solution vs placebo alone, testing the combined treatment against placebo. A full case study on the effects of the disease on a timeline and patient statistics vs outcome. IE species?, was the fish eating, what foods etc.

Without more information I am left with more questions. Like reading “Key to Good Health, Vitamin C” by Dr. Klenner 1971.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny you mention lysine. When I was 19-20, I had problems with warts on my hands, a buddy that was in school to become a doctor recommended a daily dose of lysine, and my problem cleared up rather quickly. I followed his advice blindly and never bothered nor cared to find out why it worked. Now I have a better understanding. Thanks

Back on topic: My account is completely anecdotal. I recently put a moorish idol through QT and it had a bad case of lympho. I followed advice to allow it to run its course but the idol began to look like cauliflower with fins. I wish I kept some pictures of what he looked like.

I normally mix up 3 days worth of frozen cubes at a time, which consists of a variety of 16 different frozen cubes. A local reefer suggested to add selcon and vitachem to my frozen food. I added a complete eye dropper of selcon to the mixture as well as 1 teaspoon of vitachem.

I swear, in less than 5 days the idol has shed all signs of lympho and was looking healthier.

Completely clueless as how this virus presents itself and the time it takes to clear up, but I was amazed at the results, that selcon and vitachem are now part of my food preparation procedures.

Mjfalend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The solution you came up with if very accurate. My son-in-law and daughter are both virologists. (As one of their degrees). If you want to understand why this works look up Medical Medium (Anthony Williams). He explains it all on his various Media sites FB, Web, Radio, etc. and why these supplements and others work so well.

jacksin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a swallowtail angel that had it pretty bad, even one of her eyes was all bugged out. Couldn't believe it, but she cleared up in a couple days just by adding selcon to the thawed frozen food

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have personally never tested it in a reef setting. Although I dont see a problem but because it has not been tested I cant say definitively.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not,
Neem oil does not have any antiviral properties so it would not help in case of lymph.
Lymph is a virus thus we need either antiviral medicine which would be impossible to administer to a fish via injection or place items in water/food that have antiviral properties for fish to cure itself.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back