Possible fish for RSM C 130

maleks.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Im still stocking my tank and i have 2 questions about fish. (my tank is 34 gals)

1) I want to add the following fish, are there any incompatibility issues? 2 clowns (added), 1 firefish (added), 1 clown goby, 1 mandarin, 2 chromis (not sure yet)
2) What are some of your suggestions for beautiful, preferably active fish, and of course peaceful and reef safe.

Thanks!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Im still stocking my tank and i have 2 questions about fish. (my tank is 34 gals)

1) I want to add the following fish, are there any incompatibility issues? 2 clowns (added), 1 firefish (added), 1 clown goby, 1 mandarin, 2 chromis (not sure yet)
2) What are some of your suggestions for beautiful, preferably active fish, and of course peaceful and reef safe.

Thanks!

So many of our mandarin/dragonets starve, but this is a useful feeding post if you haven't yet come across the info. I'm on the hunt for black pex/pipe to help that down siphon seem less visible (found blue).
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/thanks-paulb-mandarin-feeder.263752/

Your above list seems fine to me. While I haven't shopped online at Live Aquaria for fish, I do find their info and pre-sorted groupings of fish to be helpful initial recommendations, but of course YOUR preferences are what is most important.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.0%
Back