Possible lion fish for 180 Gallon tank

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon tank, I’m wanting to get one or more lion fish. I’d prefer the dwarf ones and was looking at Mombasa but from what I’ve seen looks like those are harder to care for. It will be in a business And I will only be there four days a week sometimes five, so would be a little harder to feed live which I am seeing looks like it might be necessary so would potentially be willing to give it a try if that’s the only way. We would love about 3-4 of them if possible but know it might not work out. What type of lion would be the best suited to that if any and what would I need to change in order to make it work. Would prefer to keep something under 8 inches or so.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding many times does a restart when moved, meaning that live food may be the only thing they will accept and all dead foods will have to be re-established.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding many times does a restart when moved, meaning that live food may be the only thing they will accept and all dead foods will have to be re-established.
Oh interesting, thank you. I’ll definitely keep that in mind and definitely plan on giving live food as often as possible or necessary. Thanks again for all the help, I really appreciate it

Upvote 0

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back