Possible upgrade to a 180 G

SirTang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I was thinking of upgrading to a 180 G. And, came across CustomAquariums web site. Has any one used their tanks and stands? Was just curious if these are good quality tanks and stands, especially the stand quality.


Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new