Possible Zoa Pox?

momonosuke

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, unsure of what these white spots are on my zoa. I figure they’re Zoa Pox, but some 3rd opinions would be good before I give this bad boy a dip tomorrow.


20260915_084625_F6B16543-3EB8-4472-B0C1-39F0FE954886.png


20260915_084625_0D7BE6D4-800F-43C2-81A5-58ED8F82E019.png
 
I'm sorry, I'm unsure of what you are referring to. If it is the nodules on the bottom, those are just baby zoas.
 
Hmm. Tough to say from the photos. One of the areas just under the skirt almost looks circular, which could make me think nudibranchs, but it's not clear enough for me to be sure.

I'd give it 4 minutes in 50/50 tank water / hydrogen peroxide (3%). They might not open fully until the next day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new