• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Possibly looking to buy a new SC OP, RRA or RR SHIPPED

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys as some of you know I sadly am losing my SC Orange passion acro and since it is one of my favorite corals so I am just seeing what is out there if I were to replace it. What needs to happen is shipped to Nashville, TN. Also would like to find a pink lemonade as well as the passion to group buy it and both frags need to be about 3/4in +. If you have more UNIQUE corals to help offset the price I may be willing to do that as well. I already have a pretty firm price from what I have seen on the forum available that I would like to pay shipped which did include Those frags above plus a couple more. Thanks

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re you able to find anything interesting?

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I decided their are "prettier" corals IMO that can take place of the Orange Passion. It has since been replaced with a BC Rainbow, rr Pretty in pink and a pink lemonade. :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back