Post Cherry Corals April Live Sale! 20% off the Entire site!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you missed our live sale yesterday, no need for despair! The entire site is 20% off for the rest of the week! There are still a good amount of live sale goodies as well, that we are consolidating for easier viewing.

download.png~original

***If you have an existing live sale order, feel free to add to it at any time, up until the day you are scheduled to ship. We will be printing orders every morning, and will consolidate everyone's orders. Use the shipping option "local pickup" to waive any shipping charges.

***If you would like to make an order, please purchase a shipping module here: http://www.cherrycorals.com/live-sale-shipping-modules/

go29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha nice @Jlobes ... I was really trying for a t shirt but couldn't snag one, I did win one of the caption contest for 50 dollar gift card though :) Do you know how we go about "claiming" those

socali_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't find them since I unmatched the thread so I stopped getting mass emails. Did they delete the thread?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back