SPOOKTACULAR 48hr SALE - $1, $2, $3, $4 Corals - Mystery Boxes - Games - AND TONS OF RIDICULOUS DEALS - Sat 10/28 and Sun 10/29!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIMITED TIME SALE - Welcome to our annual SPOOKTACULAR Halloween Sale!

Sale Starts: Sat 10/28 at 10am PST (1pm EST) and Ends Sun 10/29

1. Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Spooktacular Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our Spooktacular sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here -
https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before our Spooktacular sale, enjoy ouf Presale, HERE -

Link - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/5...-21-sat-10-25-weds-use-code-spooky35.1014315/

Dance Halloween GIF by PlayKids

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
comedy central flirt GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are going to do a couple gift card giveaways today. Winners will be chosen based upon their answer and multiple entries are permitted.
Rules for the first game: Share a picture of your tank(s) and share what your favorite coral inside it is. After that lets drop some knowledge! Share a crazy fact you learned about the hobby.
This game will run until 2pm Pst where a winner will be announced and then the second game will start.

Ready Set Go GIF by Paradise Hotel SE

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We are going to do a couple gift card giveaways today. Winners will be chosen based upon their answer and multiple entries are permitted.
Rules for the first game: Share a picture of your tank(s) and share what your favorite coral inside it is. After that lets drop some knowledge! Share a crazy fact you learned about the hobby.
This game will run until 2pm Pst where a winner will be announced and then the second game will start.

20231009_172040.jpg
20231025_140331.jpg

My wall hammer is my favorite right now, the size, color, movement. It has more than tripled in size.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Fish changing gender. I knew about it but didn't realize so many fish could. Clownfish, dottybacks, wrasses, some angels, eels, damsels, just some that I know of.

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full tank, from the left side
full-tank.JPG

Favorite Coral that I keep coming back to is the meat corals. This is my orange acantho that I picked up from Aqua SD.
orange-acantho.JPG

Crazy Fact about the Hobby
Being a hobbyist since the late 80's, it amazes me how corals are ordered online and shipped everywhere across the states overnight likes it no big deal.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fish changing gender. I knew about it but didn't realize so many fish could. Clownfish, dottybacks, wrasses, some angels, eels, damsels, just some that I know of.
We have some fish off our coasts that change gender ( I am sure there are more but this is the main one I know) Sometimes you catch them mid change and get both patterns
1698258959953.png

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
full-tank.JPG

Favorite Coral that I keep coming back to is the meat corals. This is my orange acantho that I picked up from Aqua SD.
orange-acantho.JPG

Being a hobbyist since the late 80's, it amazes me how corals are ordered online and shipped everywhere across the states overnight likes it no big deal.
Nice acantho! Looks gorgeous.
Such a crazy concept that these guys can just be bagged up and delivered all over the place. I have heard of people shipping zoas with just wet newspaper back in the day haha

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Whoa that one is sweet! Also is the red thing on the front panel a glass scraper? Looks neat!
I'm guessing the 3D printed Magnetic Nori feeder? Slap a few sheets in there and it doesn't blown around and float everywhere.
20230814_123747.jpg

I have redesigned it with clips to keep it closed, this was my first one and was friction fit till it needed a rubber band. I've printed more and they work great for other people.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
full-tank.JPG

orange-acantho.JPG

I don't have a Acanthophyllia yet but would like to get one. Heck I want one of everything but don't have the room...lol

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm guessing the 3D printed Magnetic Nori feeder? Slap a few sheets in there and it doesn't blown around and float everywhere.
20230814_123747.jpg

I have redesigned it with clips to keep it closed, this was my first one and was friction fit till it needed a rubber band. I've printed more and they work great for other people.
Whoa thats a sweet idea!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back