Reef2Reef FLASH SALE - Memorial Day - Monday 5/27 - Over 3,000 Corals - Special $1, $5 Deals - Huge Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIMITED TIME SALE - Flash Sale Format MONDAY 5/27 from 10am - 6pm PST (1pm - 9pm EST) - Prices are good till WEDS 5/29!

All New Corals will be released during this time period 10am - 6pm PST (1pm - 9pm EST) on Monday 5/27

1. Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Each customer is limited to TWO $1 Corals, and TWO $5 Corals. If more are purchased, you will be refunded, and they will be reposted so others may have a chance at them. Thank you for understanding.

4. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our live sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the live sale purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.

5. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

6. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

7. Tutorial for our Website here -
https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to shop before the Flash Sale Starts?

Use code "MEM35" and take 35% off what's currently on the site!

The code applies for all wysiwyg corals, and excludes: Clearance, Frag Packs, Fish/Inverts, Dry goods, Gift Certificates, Shipping Modules.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was trying to buy some stuff pre-sale but sadly a lot of it I want is clearance and not gonna work with the code. I understand why though. I might have to wait until the new drops tomorrow.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was trying to buy some stuff pre-sale but sadly a lot of it I want is clearance and not gonna work with the code. I understand why though. I might have to wait until the new drops tomorrow.

Email me, can see what we can do for you - [email protected]

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Family has me working in the yard right now. Are yall going to be around for a little while this evening?

Just saw this, sorry about that. We're online now :)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the hippocampus kuda going to be posted on the site as well?

Yup, they're on the site right now, much larger sized and better coloration than the earlier batch!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order placed!! Let see what else I add on

Thanks Thank You GIF by Rory

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Thanks. We had a huge storm last night in Alabama and I dont have power. I live around a bunch of horse farms and have bad service. I'm about to go to get late breakfast early lunch I will see if I can get on the website. I tried this morning and it was not wanting to load. Surprised I got this page to load. Hoping I can be somewhere with better service or internet in general by the sale.
Just saw this, sorry about that. We're online now

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got over 4000 pieces this round, buckle up your seatbelts, this is gonna go FAST!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Thanks. We had a huge storm last night in Alabama and I dont have power. I live around a bunch of horse farms and have bad service. I'm about to go to get late breakfast early lunch I will see if I can get on the website. I tried this morning and it was not wanting to load. Surprised I got this page to load. Hoping I can be somewhere with better service or internet in general by the sale.

Oh shoot! stay safe man! We'll be loading up stuff from 10 till 6p, and the prices will be good through Weds morning, there will be some time

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.8%
Back