R2R - Monday 3/11 FLASH SALE - Spring Cleaning @AquaSD - $1 & $5 Surprises - Crazy Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cperry7467

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the game starting up at 5pm

Rules:
Post a photo of something you have done recently that has brought you some form of happiness,joy,or accomplishment. If there are multiple things you would like to share feel free to post as much as you would like :)

Don't have any photos but just overhauled my garden from the winter destruction and have some goodies ready to be plopped into the ground.
Trying my hand at some really cool looking spicy peppers :p
Just raised my first batch of clownfish babies ever. Going on 22 days old today and doing pretty good. Only 7 of them but it's been awesome to see them grow from little bugs to something that actually looks like a clownfish.

PXL_20240224_183756606.MP.jpg PXL_20240229_030140736.MP.jpg
PXL_20240310_222117987.MP.jpg

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rules:
Post a photo of something you have done recently that has brought you some form of happiness,joy,or accomplishment. If there are multiple things you would like to share feel free to post as much as you would like :)

Don't have any photos but just overhauled my garden from the winter destruction and have some goodies ready to be plopped into the ground.
Something I'm proud of?

Made my second lof of sourdough and this one turned out way better. Also the pretzels there was only 2 left after day 1. They were a hit. PXL_20240227_204317683.jpg

Mas0n

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rules:

Making homemade Pretzels bites! I used Lye (sodium hydroxide) and wore goggles + gloves so I don't melt my skin and eyes. VERY rewarding, fresh bread is already amazing... but fresh pretzels? omg.

Now I just need to get my shaping technique down and make them look like actual pretzels.

IMG_1749.jpg

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Making homemade Pretzels bites! I used Lye (sodium hydroxide) and wore goggles + gloves so I don't melt my skin and eyes. VERY rewarding, fresh bread is already amazing... but fresh pretzels? omg.

Now I just need to get my shaping technique down and make them look like actual pretzels.

IMG_1749.jpg
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something I'm proud of?

Made my second lof of sourdough and this one turned out way better. Also the pretzels there was only 2 left after day 1. They were a hit. PXL_20240227_204317683.jpg
Nice!
My sourdough loaves were turning out pretty whack until I got a dutch oven. Now they are turning out pretty decently :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back