R2R - Monday 3/11 FLASH SALE - Spring Cleaning @AquaSD - $1 & $5 Surprises - Crazy Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For the game starting up at 5pm

Rules:
Post a photo of something you have done recently that has brought you some form of happiness,joy,or accomplishment. If there are multiple things you would like to share feel free to post as much as you would like :)

Don't have any photos but just overhauled my garden from the winter destruction and have some goodies ready to be plopped into the ground.
Trying my hand at some really cool looking spicy peppers :p
What are you growing? And which nursery do you go to, I always go to Walter Anderson in Poway or point Loma.

vb_reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frustrated Tom Hiddleston GIF

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Making homemade Pretzels bites! I used Lye (sodium hydroxide) and wore goggles + gloves so I don't melt my skin and eyes. VERY rewarding, fresh bread is already amazing... but fresh pretzels? omg.

Now I just need to get my shaping technique down and make them look like actual pretzels.

IMG_1749.jpg
Winner goes to pretzal man!
Send us some of those tasty treats sometime haha!! Lookin good!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maaan I didn’t need anything buuut. . . Could not help myself!

Very excited for the “Avocado Torch” hope it looks that good in my tank and different enough from the joker torch I already have haha!

Forgot to use my gift card so gonna be back

mattyhubble97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did everyone have fun today?!
Wish I was able to keep up with all the contests! It was a busy day today! Do you do these often? It's really exciting seeing all the pictures everyone has and everyone win!! Also, AMAZING selection on your site!!!!! Thanks for being so awesome and understanding earlier today as well!! Definitely getting a customer out of me!!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know this was going on here! No wonder while I was shopping everything was being taken before I got around to checking out! Between ebay and the website I am almost up to about 1k spent lol! After auction tonight I am sure It will be more! LOL Special shout out to Kaleb for helping me with my order under karen Nation. He went above and beyond! We even spoke o the phone several times!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I didn't know this was going on here! No wonder while I was shopping everything was being taken before I got around to checking out! Between ebay and the website I am almost up to about 1k spent lol! After auction tonight I am sure It will be more! LOL Special shout out to Kaleb for helping me with my order under karen Nation. He went above and beyond! We even spoke o the phone several times!
Haha. During flash sales, you have to check out as you find things. I had a large cart yesterday and an item was sold out. Immediately dropped everything and grabbed the one item I wanted first. Then went browsing.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. During flash sales, you have to check out as you find things. I had a large cart yesterday and an item was sold out. Immediately dropped everything and grabbed the one item I wanted first. Then went browsing.
Yep! Problem was I had added so many to my cart so in order to buy one thing at a time I would have to go back and delete them all! Which I did several times lol then re added them! Took me the whole day! haha. I even created another account thinking it wouldnt have things saved on my cart on the new account but it still did! UGGHH. They need to add a buy it now feature! haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back