Post Frag Swap Lists Here

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want people to know what your bringing please post a list here. Please avoid pricing and preselling in the thread. However if someone PMs you wanting something on your list its your buissness how you handle it! :D

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have some Aussie Acans, a few zoas/Paly's, some neon green Nephthea, and some acros. Not sure exactly what, though...

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have : Monti caps (various colors), Acan echinata, 10 head frogspawn ( will probly cut up, Green with pink tips), Several Blastomussa Merletti varieties, Bright green star polyps, Green nepthia, Branching hammer (tan with supper bright green tips) Micromussa, and maybe a couple acan lords if I frag in time.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am presently not planning on attending, if there is enough interest, I may be persuaded. I can offer the following, some only 1 available:

A. loisetteae snipersps (blue w/ green corallites stag)
Superman monti
Red w/ blue tip millepora
Purple monti (Idaho grape look-a-like)
Pink lemonade acro (small and pricey)
A. Jacquelineae (green/purple or blue tips deepwater)
A. turaki
A. willisae (violet tips tabling)
Nice large (~3") table green/yellow tip A. hyacinthus
ORA rose millepora
Atlantis original Cyphastrea Ocellina (Tyree LE)
Various zoas
Various Acans (most know what I have)
Various micros (ditto)
Pics of some here:
http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showt...8971#post68971
Others, too many to list, just LMK what you're looking for.

Contact if interested for details, etc. So far, no interest, but may be too early. Will trade for hay (I'm serious) or other rarities! Thanks.

Dave

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no kidding, dads been shipping cattle to the stock yard. People around here are actually having hay brought in on semi trucks from other states. crazy. anyway sorry for the hijack

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, absolutely zero interest here, which is quite shocking given I'm offering some things I don't normally. Looks like I'll be staying home for this one. Hope you all enjoy and catch you next time!

Dave

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have some neon green/brown skirted Leptastrea pruinosa, some neon green with fuschia skirted Leptastrea, as well as a number of other things (mushrooms, rics, monti cap, some neon green Stylo, etc.). A local had a tank crack (one year old 360 cracked at the bottom rear, not at the seam, but the glass actually cracked...), so I'm helping him move some of his stuff-he said he's done with reefs. Most will be under $20 per frag (most $10-15, as usual).

exspecialle

Aquasavant
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be attending but not sure if i shold bring anything thing dont really have too much that is big enogh to frag but i do have some green dragon eyes and a funny brown mushroom with white stripes

sailfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hope you do come exspecialle!! You don't have to bring anything unless you want to. I am sure they'll be some nice stuff to buy though.

chattown clown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first frag swap. I won't have anything to swap (just $). I've been looking to buy a frogspawn.

Do you guys usually have pictures of what you're trading/selling? I know it is hard to tell what something looks like while it is bagged.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some will bring displays and some will pre bag with pictures. Be prepared for sensory overload and the desire to spend mass amounts of money:D.

sailfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you on the forum clown and even more happy to see that you're coming to the swap. I hope that you may consider joining the reef club while you are there. Just look for one of the geeks in the CRC t-shirts, assuming we get them, and we'll hook ya up.

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think there will be any hardy corals there! Come to think of it I havent heard of any hardy corals! :D

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, I will have a plethera of things (zoas, LPS, SPS, leathers, softies). There's got to be a few things in there that would live in the toilet for a few days:D.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back