Post your best Bowerbankii

  • Thread starter Thread starter larcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
21
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I've just gotten into these corals. Like small aussie scolys...

Post the best you've seen. Rainbows and ones that have "scoly" patterning especially.

Thanks!
 
image.jpg
only one I have ever had but man is it beautiful. It is red with a orange stripe and blue feeder tentacles l I just wish they grew fast :)
 
LEDs have always caused these lines when I take pictures, but here my favorite bower feeding.
FullSizeRender.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new