OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently there is some question as to the validity of the RR frag lineage based on who I purchased them from. I honestly don't know but am attempting to get as much information as I can. Therefore I'll likely not offer frags of these under their RR names until I can verify the identification if at all. However, this may take some doing and in the end there may be some degree of uncertainty, so in the end I'll fully disclose what I know of the lineage of these corals. Thanks to all who brought this to my attention. It was never my intention to use this thread as an opportunity to offer frags to fellow reefers. Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

Last edited:

Rmorales13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big slacker when it comes to mounting frags, hopefully get to some pieces tonight like this one, another fave.
IMG_20131109_182548269_zps4355023d.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Rmorales13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does have a name but it eludes me at the moment. I have it written down somewhere...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently there is some question as to the validity of the RR frag lineage based on who I purchased them from. I honestly don't know but am attempting to get as much information as I can. Therefore I'll likely not offer frags of these under their RR names until I can verify the identification if at all. However, this may take some doing and in the end there may be some degree of uncertainty, so in the end I'll fully disclose what I know of the lineage of these corals. Thanks to all who brought this to my attention. It was never my intention to use this thread as an opportunity to offer frags to fellow reefers. Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

I don't care who it's lineaged too it's a sweet piece for sure!! I dub thee cee's avenger haha

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And my favorite piece right now
Is my frag farmers red robin stag. I always thought it was brown being passed off as red but nope it truly is red

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385493173.021989.jpg

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And my favorite piece right now
Is my frag farmers red robin stag. I always thought it was brown being passed off as red but nope it truly is red

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385493173.021989.jpg
Never grew that one but I have heard it is stunning if not a bit difficult to get the true colors out of it but you've done an excellent job.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never grew that one but I have heard it is stunning if not a bit difficult to get the true colors out of it but you've done an excellent job.

Thanks bud

It's getting about 250 par where it's at so
Maybe the trick is not to kill it with light?

Bob

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome acors you have their cee, especially love the bonsai and wolverine but I'm a big x-men fan

Last edited:
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(icefire) Acro. echinata, the only coral I've lost so far in this tank. Came off a wild AM colony so I need to check with them to see if they have more frags (bet Rob snatched it up though ;-)

P1010042_zpsbe732e39.jpg

From my old tank, wouldn't mind a piece of the red mille back if it is still out there. I fragged it a BUNCH for people so it should be around somewhere. If not locally, in Nashville:

bluetipmille.jpg

Dave

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got sexy corals as well, I'm having trouble getting the orange. What par is yours at?

I haven't checked it since I've added the LEDs to my ati fixture.

I was getting around 200-250 before. I have a 6 bulb ati Sunpower. I removed 2 t5s and added 28-3w Phillips luxeon LEDs. So I imagine I'm getting more par now

I had it in my main display and it was getting around 500 par. I've been able to get the orange polyps in high and low par. But this piece has been with me for almost 2 years. It's a super slow grower for me, but it always keeps pretty awesome colors. If I had a legit camera, u would see what I was talking about.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back