Post your Front Tank Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just started a month ago, not quite done with the rock yet
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423357173.957172.jpg
 
Other corner lol
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423357759370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423357759370.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 783
I understand, I had 10 tanks running! The cost was getting a bit ridiculous so no I just have 5!
 
I understand, I had 10 tanks running! The cost was getting a bit ridiculous so no I just have 5!
Yes only 5... I need to find a 300+ tank and combine all tank into one system [emoji13]
 
Good morning fishies!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423416842155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423416842155.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 692

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423441342458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423441342458.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 662

This is my 54 corner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new