Post your Front Tank Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export
 
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export

I agree, that's what I was doing before until I heard of NoPox figure I give it a try since so many ppl swear by it. Nothing but problems afterwards you're right I disturbed the balance of my tank:(
 
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export
I do 10% every 1-3 months when I feel like it Lol but yes stability is key
 
tank.jpg


tank.jpg
 
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export

Frank do you dose mag or test for it? how often? Do you dose other trace elements?
 
No I don't dose mag. And no I don't test for it in fact I don't test anything but alk. I find that when you test constantly you get different numbers. Sometimes user error but cause an over reaction to correct the numbers and that's when problems happen. Parameters get out of whack number chasing up and down. I don't bother I let the corals tell me what they need.
 
No I don't dose mag. And no I don't test for it in fact I don't test anything but alk. I find that when you test constantly you get different numbers. Sometimes user error but cause an over reaction to correct the numbers and that's when problems happen. Parameters get out of whack number chasing up and down. I don't bother I let the corals tell me what they need.
What's your alk at?
 
No water changes for 2 years just dose 2 part,trim cheato, skim, change bulbs. Stability over cleanliness. Too many water changes constantly change parameters up and down. Ignore it and it does what it does. Just replenish and export

Me to Frank, but I started the Triton Reef keeping method a month ago.

Gene
 
93 cube :)
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423928552785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423928552785.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 528

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new