Post your Front Tank Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OK I have to just post my shallow tank shot (pacific ocean) last week in guam....
GOPR0151.JPG
 

Attachments

  • GOPR0151.JPG
    GOPR0151.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 221
:-) happy REEFING
 

Attachments

  • 1437238898908.jpg
    1437238898908.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 1437238918425.jpg
    1437238918425.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 231
Guess since mine just popped up on Facebook I'll post a new one all whites
 

Attachments

  • 1440796799700.jpg
    1440796799700.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 238

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new