Post your Jason fox Incinerator chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordangil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jordangil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
199
Reaction score
1
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up one from the live sale and it is by far the one of the nicest non rainbow chalices I have ever seen . I got a few others from the sale that are just as cool but haven't gotten cool pictures . Post your frags or colonies I wanna see them . I can't wait to get my led strips for my t5's its gonna be sick .
Heres mine :bigsmile:
 
That coral does have some serious colors..Great grab!
 
Gorgeous!! I'm jealous!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new