Post your Youtube links!

mileysmustache

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only so much CoralFish12g to get you through. Do you have your own channel (reef-related or not)? What are your favorite channels?

My own channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQ88N0a3_NAIPgX4s3S5DA (covers my tank and my other animals)

My top channel picks are: King of DIY (freshwater fish mostly, but amazing tanks) https://www.youtube.com/user/uarujoey , Anna Louise (Bettas) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8mVeunXQ8vFCZnpPKjz4bA ,
Inappropriate Reefer (duh) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFnQVvK5udiF0-EcIUHMVAw
 
I think i've watched all the BRS videos at least twice each lol. I really enjoy ryan and randy's info
 
I usually just start with a music video and end up in a very dark place....many hours later. Youtube is scary lol.
 
My favorite is fish of hex aquatics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new