Posting gifs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtinnel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
23,326
Reaction score
29,212
Location
Charleston, WV
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay I have an embarrassing admission to make. I've been on this forum for over a year now and I have absolutely no clue how to post a gif. I've tried just doing it the same way that I would while sending a text on my phone but it doesn't work. Could someone please help me out.

Okay maybe I have two admissions, I also don't know how to respond to a message with anything other than a thumbs up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new