Posting in WTB

theclownshow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
11
Location
oregon wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried posting on the WTB forum and it stated I’m not authorized to. Why is that?
 
I tried posting on the WTB forum and it stated I’m not authorized to. Why is that?
I believe you need to build some history on R2R before you’re able to. Don’t quote me but I thought I read that somewhere before.

#adm#admin
 
Yes, you need I believe 25 or 30 meaningful posts before you can post in the Marketplace subforums, so you're right there 🙂
 
Yes, you need I believe 25 or 30 meaningful posts before you can post in the Marketplace subforums, so you're right there 🙂
Got it thanks. It would be nice if it said that somewhere
 
Got it thanks. It would be nice if it said that somewhere
It will mention this rule when you have access to the marketplace forum 🙂

In the meantime, you are so very close to the threshold, why not engage in like three more conversations, and then you would meet the R2R requirements to use the marketplace sub-forums.

I hope this helps 🙂
 
Got it thanks. It would be nice if it said that somewhere
It says it in our tos!

“Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section.”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new