Posting Pic's

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeoB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GeoB

The Water Guy
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Walden, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so dumb at this stuff, How do I post pics in the threads? In other sites, I use photobucket as a image host, and copy and paste right into the threads. My files are like 900+ kb(jpg) but the limit is 97.7 kb (what's a kb) jk.
 
In other sites, I use photobucket as a image host, and copy and paste right into the threads.
That same process works just fine for me on this site.
BamBam0712.jpg

That picture is 406kb
 
I'm so dumb at this stuff, How do I post pics in the threads? In other sites, I use photobucket as a image host, and copy and paste right into the threads. My files are like 900+ kb(jpg) but the limit is 97.7 kb (what's a kb) jk.

make sure to have the image tags in the address.....i.e.


you can also do this by pressing the little yellow button with the mountain on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new