pot of gold!

ZooYorkUnderworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN4585.jpg
[/IMG]
not the best pic but this was a freebie from a fellow reefer breaking down his tank...aussie rainbow brain?lobo? ahh hell the color is awesome!
 
Last edited:
Very nice! And I don't say that to just anyone. ;p

So do you have a non-macro so we can figure out what it is? ;]
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new