Potential Build Idea

mkereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
150
Reaction score
150
Location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to set up a fish tank for awhile now and I think I finally know what I wanna do.

Most Likely I will get a Innovated Marine All In One probably the like 40g still thinking about lights. I do wanna do some minor corals like zoas maybe a acro and a rock flower.

Let me know if you guys have suggestions for any of this stuff and maybe more ideas.
 
I have been wanting to set up a fish tank for awhile now and I think I finally know what I wanna do.

Most Likely I will get a Innovated Marine All In One probably the like 40g still thinking about lights. I do wanna do some minor corals like zoas maybe a acro and a rock flower.

Let me know if you guys have suggestions for any of this stuff and maybe more ideas.

I think an Innovative Marine AIO is an excellent choice.

Lights…(X1) Radion G6 XR30 :-) That will grow anything and you’ll get great support!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new