Potential Pest On Coal

josh9389159

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

New to the hobby and just started my first tank. I noticed a white fuzz ball underneath my candy cane coral and was wondering what it might be and if it needs to be addressed. Thanks for any feedback in advance.

Josh
1000001056.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new