Potm options and...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
18,616
Reaction score
39,736
Location
Bellingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...how can I improve them?

1
IMG_20240909_202934470_HDR~2.jpg


2
IMG_20240909_203143291~2.jpg


3
IMG_20240909_202931759~2.jpg


4
IMG_20240909_202928503_HDR~2.jpg


5
IMG_20240909_203101243~4.jpg


6
IMG_20240909_203245319_HDR~5.jpg


7
IMG_20240909_184811018~3.jpg


8
IMG_20240909_184726581~2.jpg


9
IMG_20240823_164535344_HDR~3.jpg
 
What are you using to take the pictures?
 
Good start but a tri-pod is a much needed accessory to aquarium photography!
 
I'll see what I can get. some of the originals were deleted.

Same spot in the tank as 4
IMG_20240909_203216749.jpg
IMG_20240909_202924813.jpg


3
IMG_20240909_203238584.jpg


6 still not OG though
IMG_20240909_203245319_HDR~4.jpg


7
IMG_20240909_184811018.jpg


8
IMG_20240909_184726581.jpg


9
IMG_20240823_164535344_HDR~2.jpg



I also like this one:
IMG_20240909_184708930.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new