• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

POTO Holy Grail

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tylutki’s Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
49
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

2 Head POTO HG $300 Shipped
 

2 Head POTO HG $300 Shipped
Just an FYI, some members (like me!) can't view videos directly uploaded to R2R. If possible, it's best to post a video to YouTube, then link that video back here on R2R. That way all members can view your videos 😁

Good luck with your sale!
 

2 Head POTO HG $300 Shipped
Just an FYI, some members (like me!) can't view videos directly uploaded to R2R. If possible, it's best to post a video to YouTube, then link that video back here on R2R. That way all members can view your videos 😁

Good luck with your sale!
You can through the new app
 
The new app is less than ideal.
Agreed, I don’t use the app. Just sayin’ if you want more people to see your stuff for sale….
 
Just an FYI, some members (like me!) can't view videos directly uploaded to R2R. If possible, it's best to post a video to YouTube, then link that video back here on R2R. That way all members can view your videos 😁

Good luck with your sale!


Hi everyone,

Joe and I are good friends and I have been holding these corals for him while his new system settles in. I have uploaded the videos for him to YouTube to make it easier to view them. Please feel free to reach out if you need pics and videos of the corals listed on here.

POTO HG Double Head
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new