POTO lightning Sale

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Got to say pleased again!
Everything is as pictured colors are just as good as their photos! If not better!

Love these guys!

Will definitely buy again.

One frag was forgotten but they are taking care of me.

Found out that the original Purple Heart lobo I order was munched on by a copper band but they sent me a bigger Purple Heart so I would say they definitely went ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!

Thank you @TeamPOTO @Pieces of the Ocean
2BF3F783-CA78-4030-B54C-800E36B3EDCC.jpeg
DF2175AE-415F-46AA-9F46-7208E07B3269.jpeg
8E5DEB5F-BBE6-4A90-A7CA-6AC717B9ACED.jpeg
029B548D-6170-4590-8754-3553D27843FD.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new