POTO - unique experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alanc425
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alanc425

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
277
Reaction score
204
While I haven’t visited in person yet, I won a nice OG bounce shroom on ReefnBid and had an awesome time participating in their fun, unique "winter wonderland" sale. Huge amount of give aways!!

Looking forward to future events to see what else they come up with and I would invite everyone to participate for more action!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new